- A Palestinian who in 2008, sued the U.S. government to compel approval of his application for naturalization in the U.S. (case No. 1:08-0018). (He publicly lamented several years later that “he was one of the ones that left.”)
- President, Islamic Center of Columbia and named owner of the property.
- President, TIRRC board (current). Acknowledged that they are working with Black Lives Matter to “strategize…and build our movement for 2016”
- Partnered in dawa (proselytizing Islam) with Awad Binhazim (former director of CAIR Austin, TX), the Vanderbilt MSA chaplain who confirmed Islam’s capital punishment for homosexuality, here and here
- Past Co-chair and founding member of Tennessee American Muslim Advisory Council (AMAC) whose board members have praised Muslim Brotherhood organizations, work with the pro-HAMAS group Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) and illegal immigration advocates and who have opposed every single anti-terrorism measure despite claiming they oppose all acts of terrorism.
- AMAC leadership has openly supported Obama’s unConstitutional actions regarding illegal immigration.
- Advisor Board member, Atlantic Institute which is a “spinoff” organization of the Society for Universal Dialogue (SUD), but the Institute’s driving mission is to promote Erdogan’s increasingly Islamized country.
- Member, Family of Abraham (FoA), the red-green alliance connected to the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel.
- President and founder, Faith & Culture Center (FCC), the sole focus of which is to market the myth of Islamophobia through a program called “Our Muslim Neighbor,” a project of Religions for Peace USA (RFPUSA), an organization which is tied to Islamist Muslim Brotherhood organizations in the U.S.
- member, Nashville United Nations Association, Cordell Hull Chapter, board of directors
- Participant at first U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO) conference in DC.
The USCMO (U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations) is the self-styled “first national Muslim (Brotherhood) political party.” Founding members of the Council (many with ties to HAMAS), include unindicted Holy Land Foundation co-conspirator named Muslim Brotherhood organizations, fellow traveler Muslim Brotherhood organizations, and AMP (American Muslims for Palestine), one of the most vocal Muslim Jew-hating organizations in the U.S.